| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Le Mans in October is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 60mm (2.4in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Le Mans is a little dull having on balance a modest 4:27 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 10:43.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Le Mans October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Le Mans, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Le Mans:
- Lyneham, Uk - 427 kms (265.4 miles) NNW
- London, England, Uk - 394.6 kms (245.2 miles) N
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 364.4 kms (226.4 miles) N
- Brighton, England, Uk - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) N
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) NNW
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) NW
- Jersey, Uk - 227 kms (141.1 miles) NW
- Caen, France - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NNW
- Brest, France - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) W
- Nantes, France - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) WSW
- Bordeaux, France - 351.7 kms (218.6 miles) SSW