| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Le Mans in June is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 55mm (2.2in) of H2O precipitates during on average 12 days.
- In June the blue above Le Mans is slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:32 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:44 long and the longest day is 16:01 long with an average length of 15:56.
- There are approximately 8:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Le Mans June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Le Mans, France
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Le Mans:
- Lyneham, Uk - 427 kms (265.4 miles) NNW
- London, England, Uk - 394.6 kms (245.2 miles) N
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 364.4 kms (226.4 miles) N
- Brighton, England, Uk - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) N
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) NNW
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) NW
- Jersey, Uk - 227 kms (141.1 miles) NW
- Caen, France - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NNW
- Brest, France - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) W
- Nantes, France - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) WSW
- Bordeaux, France - 351.7 kms (218.6 miles) SSW