| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Le Mans in December is cool at 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with sleet, rain or snow periodically. Only 65mm (2.6in) of liquid is dropped during on average 17 days.
- In December the heavens above Le Mans are really dreary having an average of just 1:40 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:21 long and the longest day is 8:38 long with an average length of 8:26.
- There are approximately 6:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Le Mans December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Le Mans, France
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Le Mans:
- Lyneham, Uk - 427 kms (265.4 miles) NNW
- London, England, Uk - 394.6 kms (245.2 miles) N
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 364.4 kms (226.4 miles) N
- Brighton, England, Uk - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) N
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) NNW
- Plymouth, England, Uk - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) NW
- Jersey, Uk - 227 kms (141.1 miles) NW
- Caen, France - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NNW
- Brest, France - 346.5 kms (215.3 miles) W
- Nantes, France - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) WSW
- Bordeaux, France - 351.7 kms (218.6 miles) SSW